Friday, January 22, 2010

Learning to live without

I was browsing google's fastflip news source when I came across a U.S. News article about things we Americans are learning to do without during this recession period. The author lists 21 things that we've learned to curb or do away with altogether. I identified with a lot of items on the list and I think you will too. It's good for a laugh, too. I think cultivating creativity is one of our most important calling as Believers, and this includes employing creative measures to curb poor spending habits.

1 comment:

deep thoughts said...

That was hysterical! I can DEFINITELY relate to a ton of those...I honestly didn't even realize how much I changed my "what used to be normal routine" and switched it to a more "cost efficient ideal". Funny.